All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three expert reviewers from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all the accepted papers of CITCE 2023 will be published in Journal of Physics: Conference Series (ISSN: 1742-6588), and will be submitted to EI Compendex and Scopus for indexing.
Submit to other SCI journals
Up to 10 selected papers will be recommended for publication in the following SCI journals.
* Applied Ecology and Environmental Research（ISSN: 1589-1623, IF=0.689, 正刊）
* Environmental Science and Pollution Research（ISSN: 0944-1344, IF=2.914, 专刊）
* Materials（ISSN: 1996-1944, IF=2.972, 正刊）
* All submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length, and papers should be submitted via SCI Submission System.
Papers of CITCE are indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
(1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is made.
(2) All submitted articles should report original research results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.